Do you and your friends have great ideas for events or clubs you would like to create but don’t have the funds or support to do it? Maybe you have dreamed of hosting a skate competition, a Foosball competition, or comic club. Well you’re in luck! The Launch Pad is offering youth the opportunity to put on their own event(s) for teens in town! The Plan-It Grant allows you to apply for a grant for up to $500 so that you can make your great idea happen.
Here’s how it works:
1) Fill out the grant application listed here
2) Email your grant application to frank@thelaunchpadteencente
r.org or drop it off at 302 Grove Ave. Prescott, AZ 86301 * GRANT APPLICATIONS ARE DUE Jan. 17th (We will be having meetings beforehand if you have any questions)
3) Wait to receive a phone call by Jan. 20th announcing if your grant was accepted!
4) If your grant wins, we will set up a meeting with you to get you started. If your grant isn’t accepted, don’t worry, apply again next semester!
5) When your grant is accepted, we will set up a meeting to go over the next steps.
The Launch Pad will mentor you step-by-step in making your project happen, so don’t worry if you’ve never put on an event/club/project before.
Have some questions, Want more info? Come to the Plan-it Grant info meetings Dec. 23rd at our location (302 Grove Ave.) 1:30-2:30pmand Jan.13th 1:30-2:30pm. It is recommended that you come to both meetings with any questions that you may have regarding the Plan-It Grant.
You can also contact our program coordinator frank@thelaunchpad
teencenter.org or call (602) 419-6962
It’s Up To You To Plan-It!