Project Launch 2017
We are thrilled to announce that our Project Launch 2017 Community Youth Internship Program broke enrollment records this year! Students representing 7 different Prescott area schools applied to the program, and we can’t wait to get started! Our first workshop is on Saturday, March 4th. It will be a jam-packed session with lots of tips and tools to provide our teens with the competitive advantage they’ll need going forward.
Here is a sample of what our two March workshopswill cover.
- Art of Effective Communication
- Email Etiquette
- Avoiding Social Media Traps
- Communication Do’s and Don’ts
- Body Language – How to make sure you are sending the right
- Self Mastery and Confidence Building
- Importance of Building and Sustaining a Positive Mental Attitude
- Enthusiasm – What makes it so important?
- Techniques to reduce fear, anxiety and self-doubt
- (how this impacts job success)
- Teamwork Basics
- How to build trust in a team, and why sharing knowledge is key to
- workplace success
- Understand conflict resolution and how to deal with difficult people
- Meaning of GRIT
- The 5 Characteristics of GRIT
- How many do you have?
- Why GRIT is sometimes more important that IQ
If you would like more information feel free to stop in to The Launch Pad, we are open Monday through Friday from 3:00pm to 6:00pm.
Dream, Believe, and Achieve with us!