Arizona Tax Credit
Boys to Men
AZ Tax Credit
* Donations are securely processed through DonorBox.org, a company known for connecting donors with worthwhile organizations. Even a small recurring donation makes a big difference for the lives of boys in our communities.
Take advantage of an Arizona state tax credit while strengthening our community.
Imagine a world where boys and young men are a valued and valuable part of our communities. Imagine that the schools are full of engaged students and that the juvenile detention centers are empty. Imagine that every teen boy in Yavapai County has access to the wisdom, care and guidance of a team of adult mentors.
There are thousands of teenage boys waiting for mentoring, belonging, and the means to grow up strong and healthy. With your support, Boys to Men Mentoring is ready to step into the gap. Your AZ Tax Credit gift will matter – to a child right in your own community.
Just think what your AZ tax credit donation of $400/$800 could do:
- Provide snacks during weekly school mentoring circles for a month.
- Provide scholarships for 4 to 8 boys to attend their Rite of Passage Weekend.
- Purchase important safety equipment so more boys can adventure outside with us.
- AND, you get $400/$800 off the taxes you owe Arizona.
How the AZ Tax Credit works – It’s easy! And anyone who pays Arizona State Income Tax qualifies.
1) Give to Boys to Men Mentoring North Central AZ
- Donate safely online, or mail us a check (address below).
- Give up to $400 as an individual or $800 as a married couple.
- Mail or submit your donation by April 15th.
- Please check with your tax professional for how this program can work for you.
2) Boys to Men will send you a Thank You receipt with the amount of your donation and our EIN #.
- When filing your taxes, complete Arizona Form 321 (Credit for Contributions to Qualified Charitable Organizations) and indicate the funds are for Boys to Men Mentoring North Central AZ.
Itemizing? Not Itemizing? In Arizona, you do not need to itemize your state taxes to take advantage of this credit.
Owe the state? The amount you owe is reduced dollar for dollar.
Giving to a school? Great! You can give to both a school and Boys to Men and receive full credits for both!
More questions? Ask your tax professional, or check out the Arizona Department of Revenue site:
Instructions for form 321
Mailing address: Boys to Men Mentoring, 4961 Bear Way, Prescott, AZ 86301