How to Apply as a TLP Shuttle Volunteer!
We are so glad that you are interested in becoming a volunteer shuttle driver for The Launch Pad, we just want to start by saying thank you in advance! We are searching for people that are over 21 years old that are looking to earn some volunteer hours and may also be looking to get involved with their local teen center! Does this sound like you? If so, then read on!!
Here’s what we are looking for:
– 21 Years Old or Older
– Clean Driving Record; nothing more than a minor traffic infraction.
– Valid Arizona Driver’s License
– Able To Spare Time Between 2:00pm and 3:45pm on One or More Weekdays
– Responsible driver
– Has a decent taste in modern pop music on the radio (optional, but awesome)
If you are still hooked to this idea then this is how you get signed up:
– Fill out our Volunteer Application and email the finished copy to frank@thelaunchpadteencenter, or drop it off at 302 Grove Ave!
– Next we will need a copy of your current AZ Driver’s License, you can either scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop in and we can do it for you!
– Wait 3-5 business days to hear back if you are eligible! (Most likely sooner!)
– Last but certainly not least is a ride along with one of our current shuttle drivers!
– That’s it! So easy right?!
Perks of Emailing:
– You can do it from the comfort of your own home, a coffee shop, or even an airplane!
– You can send emojis if you wish!
Perks of Stopping In:
– We basically always have hot coffee left from the morning brewing ceremony (we take coffee kinda seriously), and if we don’t have any left we are more than likely in the process of brewing more!
– We can also give you a personal tour of the space!
– Meet the whole team!
Fair Warning: If you stop into The Launch Pad you will most likely fall in love and will not want to leave, it’s a fairly common occurrence. Keep in mind, we warned ya!